Popular Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gustavus, AK

I took the ferry from Juneau, AK to Gustavus, AK to see my friend Rachel.  I was able to spend the first night camping out at Glacier Bay National Park, and the next night I stayed at her house.  Glacier Bay was beautiful, and I enjoyed the camping.  I also had a great time visiting with Rachel and her Mother, Jill.  The visit was short but sweet, and today I'll be back on the ferry on my way back to Juneau.  I'll arrive back in Juneau at 6:00pm, then head out on the ferry for Sitka, AK at 8:00am tomorrow.

Here's a few pics of Gustavus, AK:
Seawolf at Bartlett Cove in Glacier Bay Nat'l Park.

Rachel, in front of my tent at Glacier Bay Nat'l Park.

Albo, Eve, and Finnvara at Bartlett Cove in Glacier Bay Nat'l Park.

A glass of hot tea.

Now this is how I camp!  You can't see it, but there's a blazing fire in the stove!

Jill, Me and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment