Popular Posts

Friday, June 15, 2012

Qualicum Beach, BC

Staying with Regina.
   I had a wonderful time staying with Regina in Courteney.  She was so much fun to be with!  This was my first time being a guest as a "couch surfer", and I totally enjoyed it!  I've gotta do that some more!
     From there I went to Fanny Bay, and ended up at Qualicum Beach where Deb lives.  Deb's the motorcyclist that I met a week or so ago.  I stayed overnight at their house, and Deb drove me around a bit to get some great pictures of the area.




 t




Heather and puppyt









 t
    The next day I walked from Qualicum Beach to Parksville, and it's the first time I got to walk without my cart!  It was wonderful!!  The 10 mile walk was SO ENJOYABLE!  I got to go out on the beach in the sand by the water and walk there for awhile, I stopped at Milner Gardens and enjoyed that, and overall it was a great day not having to worry about - or push! - that cart  When I got to Parksville, I contacted another "couchsurfer" who said I could stay at her house.  I called Heather up and said I was at McDonalds, and she came and got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment